-
February 1st, 2006, 10:46 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Yeah, it looks so terribly sexy. I'm more excited than when I lost my virginity.
-
February 2nd, 2006, 08:21 AM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL.
Not much left for release. Can't wait.
-
February 3rd, 2006, 11:59 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Hey DN, welcome back! Grandia Xtreme can't hold a candle to Grandia 3, it looks like the later will be a success, and more importantly, great.
-
February 20th, 2006, 03:48 PM
#14
Inactive Member
I'm back too (me voy, vengo, me voy, vengo.....).
-
February 20th, 2006, 08:29 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Welcome back, Ryudo!
Activity is hawt.
-
February 21st, 2006, 04:48 AM
#16
Inactive Member
WB ninja! This is the thread for all those who has been lost for years huh? Welcome Back brother, it's been long time since i saw you ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
-
February 21st, 2006, 05:32 AM
#17
Senior Hostboard Member
Yah welcome back aboard mate. Aboard... hmm a board... did I just made a pun?
-
February 21st, 2006, 03:20 PM
#18
Inactive Member
No... It's just a too bad pun [img]tongue.gif[/img] XD
-
March 11th, 2006, 03:21 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Right back at you Melfice-kun. Love the new work at Deviant Art by the way.
-
March 15th, 2006, 11:05 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
Hi, welcome back everyone!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks